Knowledge and FAQ’s
How to Apply Weft Hair Extensions
Things You'll Need
- Rat-tail comb
- Create a horizontal part across the back of your head about 2 to 3 inches from the nape of your neck. Clip the rest of your hair away.
- Measure the part and cut a weft slightly smaller than the measurement.
- Apply a thin line of glue along the rough side of the band at the top of the weft.
- Press the glue-side of the weft along the part, about 1/4 inch from the roots. Lightly press your fingers all along the weft.
- Hold the extension in place for about 30 seconds to allow the glue to dry. Unclip your hair and create another horizontal part across the back of your head about 1/2 inch above the first part.
- Repeat the applications until you reach just below the crown of your head. Extensions applied any higher will be visible.
- Make a horizontal part about 1/2 inch above your left ear. Cut a weft slightly smaller than the part and repeat the applications until you reach just below your temple. Repeat this process for the other side of your hair.
How to Apply Clip In Hair Extensions
Things You'll Need
- Clip-in hair extensions
- Hair clips
1. Make a part above the nape from ear to ear to attach the shortest hair extension.
2. Smooth the rest of your hair away from the part and secure with a hair clip.
3. Slide the comb of the clip onto the roots of the part, and push the clip closed to secure. Tease thin hair at the root of the part so the comb has more bulk to attach to.
4. Remove hair from the hair clip and part it again from ear to ear, 1 to 1 1/2 inch above the first extension. Apply a longer hair extension and continue adding to the back of the head.
5. Attach the shorter pieces to the sides of your head, above the ears, to frame your face, and blend hair.
6. Comb your hair to blend the extension hair with real hair.
How to Apply Tape Hair Extensions
Things You'll Need
- Track Tape
- Track Extensions.
- Hair Dryer.
1. Tape in Extensions are simple to apply and a full head of hair can typically be done in about 30 minutes. Tape in Hair Extensions can be done at home although I do recommend you have a friend or stylist help you put them in so that you can get the best results possible.
2. The process for applying tape in extensions is much like that of applying clip in hair extensions except instead of clips, the weft is taped into your hair using a special adhesive. Your hair is parted and the extensions are taped onto a layer of hair close to the roots and then covered up by a top layer of hair
3. Human Hair Tape in Extensions like all human hair extensions you can use your styling iron, curling iron and hair care products on them as you do your own natural hair.
How to Apply Micro Ring Hair Extensions
Things You'll Need
- Pre-Tipped Micro Ring Extensions.
- Micro Ring Tubes (Cylinders)
- Pulling Needle.
- Closer tool (Pliers)
1. Shampoo and condition the natural hair with a mild moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. It is very important to install hair extensions in clean, dry hair. Because micro rings can last for a while, you want all the dirt and debris to have been removed from the hair and scalp so the pores aren't clogged. Completely dry the hair before continuing.
2. Separate the hair into four workable sections: two in the front and two in the back. Hold the hair in place with clips.
3. Push the pulling needle through one of the micro ring tubes. Push it all the way through, so the needle is showing on the other side.
4. Starting with one of the back sections, partition off 1 inch of the hair in a straight line. Separate the hair again into very small sections. Starting with one small section, slide the hair through the micro ring tube.
5. Take a portion of the extension hair and insert it into the tube as well. The hair should already be in pre-tipped portions. Work with one portion per section.
6. Use the closer tool to flatten the micro ring. This closes the tube and attaches the extension hair to the natural hair.
7. Repeat Steps 4 to 7 on the remaining sections of the hair until all of the extensions have been applied. To make the hair look completely natural and cover up the micro rings, leave a small section in the front undone. When you're finished, curl or style the hair as desired.
Maintenance & Care
- Just like your own hair, human hair will accumulate residue through normal wear. However, you do not need to wash the hair everyday to keep consistent results. The hair should be washed as infrequently as possible or when you notice that the hair appears dull or acquires an odor.
- Before shampooing, gently remove any tangles. If hair is excessively tangled, a spray on conditioner should be used.
- Always use a mild shampoo or one specifically formulated for chemically treated hair.
- Run the hair under warm water and after placing a small amount of shampoo on your fingers, gently work the shampoo into the hair, stroking downwards from the weft base to the ends. Do not twist, scrub or rub the hair. Use the shampoo sparingly.
- When clean, rinse thoroughly under warm running water until the water runs clear. Be sure to rinse until all shampoo is removed, as improper rinsing could result in damage.
- Just like your own hair, human hair extensions need to be conditioned after shampooing to maintain a healthy shine and promote styling ease.
- Place a small amount of conditioner in your hand. Gently work into the hair and let sit for three to five minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in warm water.
- Gently towel blot to remove excess water.
- While wet, gently comb the hair to remove tangles. Using a large toothed comb, move in a downward motion away from the clips and to the ends. Do not use a bristle brush on wet hair as it may pull out or break the hair.
- Hang to air dry, set in rollers, or use a blow-dryer on a low setting, as desired.
- If the hair is excessively dry, a "professional" conditioner may be necessary. Consult your stylist about this.
Our Fusion/Pre bonded hair is 100% Human Hair that is dipped in high-quality keratin hair extension glue, which is completely safe and removes easily without damage to your real hair. We supply Fusion/Pre bonded hair in Nail ended tips (U-Tip), Stick ended tips (I-Tip), Flat ended tips and Micro Loop/Rings. HairFauxYou.com offers luxury hair extensions made from only the very best A-grade Remy (tangle free) 100% human hair. Absolutely Tangle-free, No-Shedding, Silky soft, High quality. Pre-tipped with keratin glue, very easy to use and no need of any cutting or removing. Each keratin strand weighs 1 gram. Sold 100 strands (100 grams) per bag.ucts online in no time.
HairFauxYou.com is your Complete Source for 100% Human Remy Hair Extensions and US preferred source for great hair-decoration options. We are the largest beautification store online & Direct Importers. Located in Los Angeles Area, California. HairFauxYou.com offers luxury hair extensions made from only the very best A-grade Remy (tangle free) 100% human hair. Our wide selection includes Clip In Hair Extensions, Weft Weaving Hair Extensions, and Pre Bonded Hair Extensions & Tape Hair Extensions.
Weft hair extensions are held together with a band of fine threads. A curtain of hair which is used to layer into your own hair to add length, color etc. HairFauxYou.com offers luxury hair extensions made from only the very best A-grade Remy (tangle free)100% human hair.
- Steam rollers and/or wet setting are the safest way to curl your human hair.
- Blow dryers, curling irons and other thermal tools may be used on low settings. Remember, the hair may scorch if the setting is too high.
- If you choose to use electric rollers, always make sure that the ends are wrapped into the rollers to avoid "fishhooks".
- For cutting, or any chemical processes such as perming or coloring, take the extensions to a professional stylist.
- Unlike your hair, this hair does not grow back if you cut it. So, remember to always take your new hair to a salon professional if you need it customized. This will give you the best results!
- It is best to store the human hair in it's original container. However, you can store the hair in a plastic bag.
- To keep the desired curl pattern, you may want to set the hair on rollers that conform to the curl size you wish to maintain before storing in plastic.
- Do not sleep or swim while wearing the human hair.
Hair extensions are hair that is attached to your own hair to give you the appearance and feel of longer hair. All of our hair extensions are made from 100% real human hair.
YES. Our extensions are made of 100% Indian Remy human hair.
Our Hair Extensions
|Quality Grade:||AAAA For Dark Colors
AAAA For Light Colors
|Hair Material:||100% Remy Human Hair|
|Thickness:||Thick Hair (From Top to the Bottom)|
|Hair Clips:||Unbreakable Hair Clips|
|Price:||Affordable & Lowest Prices|